AnyDVD HD comes with same functionality as AnyDVD, but with additional features for full Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD support, including decryption of Blu-ray (BD+ and AACS) and HD DVD (AACS) movies. Allows you to watch movies over a digital display connection, without HDCP-compliant graphics card and without HDCP-compliant display. No need to buy an expensive monitor.
AnyDVD HD is the "must have" utility for the serious home theater enthusiast using a media center / home theater PC. Another amazing feature of AnyDVD HD is "magic file replacement™". Remaster any commercial movie disc using simple XML scripts. These scripts will "magically" replace the files on the physical disc. You can customize discs as you like without even making a copy to harddisk!
- Same features as regular AnyDVD
- Removes encryption (AACS) from Blu-ray Discs.
- Removes BD+ copy protection from Blu-ray Discs.
- Removes region codes from Blu-ray Discs.
- Watch movies over digital display connection, without HDCP-compliant graphics card and without HDCP-compliant display.
- The "must have" utility for the serious home theater enthusiast using a media center / home theater PC.
- Provides its own Universal Disk Format (UDF) reader, no need to install 3rd party filesystem. Discs which cannot be read by Windows can be copied using the AnyDVD ripper.
- IBM-compatible PC with a minimum 2 GHz Pentium-class microprocessor and 512 MB RAM.
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista or Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit).
- 4 MB hard disk space.
- For Blu-ray or HD DVD media, a Blu-ray or HD DVD compliant drive is required.
- AnyDVD HD requires Windows 98 as the minimum OS for standard DVDs.
- For HD decryption and ripping, the minimum OS is Windows 2000 (latest SP).
- PC player software usually requires Windows XP SP2 as minumum OS.