Blu-ray to DVD
Blu-ray to DVD is a high-performance application to split and burn Blu-ray movies to multiple DVDs. It can burn Blu-ray disc movies or harddisc Blu-ray files to AVCHD DVDs. Users are allowed to make customized settings and selectable burning. The adjustment of subtitles and audio tracks are both supported. If the Blu-ray movie is encrypted, a third party decryption application, like Blu-ray Copy Helper, is needed.
- Copy your Blu-ray movie to DVD discs with a click.
- Finish the backup in 2 hours.
- Super easy to use: Even a 5 year old girl could use it.
- Outstanding performance: High speed, perfect quality.
- Perfectly splits and burns a Blu-ray movie to multiple DVDs
- 1:1 Blu-ray copying - 100% same to the original with absolutely no quality loss
- Supports the burning of MKV files, including HD H264, MPEG2, VC1 videos and AC3, DTS audio codec.
- Excellent synchronized audio and video
- Selectable burning
- Saves all the subtitles and audio tracks
- Multiple types of source files supported
- Adds menu to the target DVD (Note: Adding a menu will make the AVCHD disc incompatible with PLAYSTATION 3.)
- Defines the characters, font, color, background picture of the menu
- Pauses/Resumes the burning process
- Batch copying Bluray to DVD - You can define the number of discs to be burnt
- High burning speed
- Trial version - burns one Blu-ray disc for free
- Pentium-II 450 MHz or a faster processor
- 64MB of RAM
- 4.7 GB free hard disc space for DVD-5, 8.5 GB free hard disc space for DVD-9
- DVD burners
- Windows Vista, XP, 2000
- A Blu-ray drive